Thanks to all of you that submitted photos to raise awareness and funds for the Panther Pride Foundation. Congratulations to Lindsey Cooley for the most liked picture!
We're hosting a photo contest for the Foundation! Submit your photo before it's too late (December 28th)! You could win a Panther Pride t-shirt or even the Grand Prize of a $100 gift card! Post your photo to our Facebook page with your name, approximate year of the photo, your graduation year along with the hashtag #PantherPride. Good Luck!
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are and existing users of Facebook and a current student or alum of Camp Point Central High School.
- Employees of Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Entry online, by Facebook:
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To enter, log onto https://www.facebook.com/PantherPrideFoundationCPC to like, comment, and share your photo. You must Like the Panther Pride Foundation page, and with your submission, must add #PantherPride. Images depicting Camp Point Central High School, the Panther mascot, and any other district school buildings with the building name shown and including alum and students in the photo, is preferred.
By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the picture submitted, and (ii) it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by Panther Pride Foundation in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. The Foundation reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- The contest starts on December 2, 2019 and all photo submissions must be received by 12:00 p.m. on December 28, 2019. Panther Pride Foundation is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected submissions, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On December 28th, 2019 one (1) grand prize winner will be selected either by selection by members of the Panther Pride Foundation with more weight given to the submission with the most likes from among submitted photos. Remaining valid submissions will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) grand prize winner will be selected. That winner will receive a $100 gift card. There will also be winners either weekly or otherwise, until contest completion winning Panther Pride T-shirts. Winners may be chosen at random or those photo submissions with the most likes at time of random drawing.
- Each winner will be notified by Facebook private and public message. For the grand prize winner, before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Panther Pride Foundation at the time of notification. Grand prize winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Camp Point Central High School. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize.
- If the grand prize winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner either chosen as the second largest amount of likes, or randomly selected from among remaining valid submissions.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of the Panther Pride Foundation Panther Pride Foundation has the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. The grand prize winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- Panther Pride Foundation is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Panther Pride Foundation is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Panther Pride Foundation has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid submissions received.
- Complete contest rules are available at https://www.pantherpridefoundation.org and are subject to change without notice.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Panther Pride Foundation and FACEBOOK accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- Panther Pride Foundation cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Panther Pride Foundation is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Panther Pride Foundation reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Panther Pride Foundation, Facebook.com, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Panther Pride Foundation nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.